CFM History: The Council of Foreign Ministers was founded as an Organization of the foreign ministers of the U.S., Britain, France, and the Soviet Union. In meetings between 1945 and 1972, they attempted to reach postwar political agreements. The CFM Council of Foreign Ministers produced treaties of peace with Italy, Hungary, Romania, Finland, and Bulgaria and resolved the Trieste problem in 1946. They convened the Geneva Conference on the Korean War in 1954, and in 1955 agreed on an Austrian treaty. They recessed after failing to agree on German unification in 1959.
After the difficult economic times and cold wars of the late 1970s, thought leaders gathered to discuss economics, leadership, science, innovation and world peace. In 1996 the Graduate Leadership Institute was founded in the USA. In 2015, the Council of Foreign Ministers was reconstituted by world leaders, lawyers, doctors, diplomats, and international business professionals to promote education, efficiency, harmony, and effective dealings between nations of the world.
Welcome to the Council of Foreign Ministers
- The Worlds First Global Education Center for Ministers and Leaders
- CWL Certified World Leader Summit and Conferences
- Global Networking
- Working with Colleges, Universities, and Training Centers Globally to Cultivate World Leaders.
- China, Arabia, India, Africa, UK, USA
- TUV Accredited and ISO Certified 29990 & 9001 for Training and Quality
- Join our Public Policy Council and Advisory Commission on Standards
The Worlds Graduate First Leadership Program – SINCE 1996
The Academy is the first to incorporate accredited education and exams as a path to achieving leadership and public policy certification.
CFM Certified Leader
The Leadership Designations – In 1997, the Academy institute several titles, credentials and designations for members to achieve such as Ambassador, Foreign Minister or Certified Leader.